Fancy meeting you here. It’s been way too long since I’ve written a blog post.
How was your Cinco de Mayo? I hope you had an awesome time 🙂
So much has happened since I last connected with you. I have been trying to wrap my head around it and it’s taking a bit longer than I anticipated. Just when things are in a comfortable groove, they JUST happen to flip and everything is upside down. Life is kind of crazy that way.
So to kind of get myself back on track and be publicly accountable, I want to share my goals for the month with you.
As simple as my goals may seem, they will present a moderate level of difficulty for me to achieve. That’s pretty much the point. I need to stretch a little bit. I’ve allowed myself to get a bit too comfortable and it’s time to whip myself back into shape.
- Read OR listen to three books this month – I stopped reading for pleasure a bit ago. Since embarking on this entrepreneurial journey, I haven’t been reading for pleasure. Everything has been about building the business. So this month I commit to getting in at least three books for pleasure.
- Write and schedule one blog post per week – so I know I just (kind of) complained about my life being consumed by building my business, but blogging is a must. Not only is it a great way to connect with you, but it gets all of these thoughts out of my head. This is my therapy. I need you just as much as you need me. Sweet, right?
- Workout 3-4 times per week – Really, this should be three times per week, but I am hoping to sneak in a fourth. Again, my schedule is a bit topsy-turvy so it’s hard to deliberately make myself MORE tired. I know it’s necessary for good health, so I’m going for it. I signed up for (another) gym membership so I’m ready.
- Pray 10 minutes per day – my entire spiritual life sucks. Wow, that was hard to admit, but it’s true. Just in case you weren’t aware, I am committed to being 100% transparent with everything I share here on the blog as well as with my podcast, so you’re gonna get the good, the bad, and the ugly. Sooooo, I have stopped going to church due to my work schedule. Not because church starts while I am at work, but because when I get home I don’t feel like getting ready, but if there was work to be done on my site or a podcast interview, I would have no problem getting it done.
- Drink a half gallon of water daily – When my life wasn’t so complicated, I used to drink a half to a whole gallon of water per day. I had more energy, my skin was brighter, and my digestion was better. So I need to get back to that.
So, there you have it. Those are my goals for May.
So all that’s left is to hear what you have going on for this month. What are your May goals?
I want us to support each other.
In the meantime be courageous,